Check out the SA Fall Family Letter on Loans , or listen to any of our recorded voice messages, linked below!
For SA Learners:
- Golden Dome Book Awards 2022-23 slides – Book Trailers and Synopses
- Goodreads Golden Dome Book Nominees list (goes to website)
- Hour of Code resources and activities (goes off site)
- SA Should Have this Book! – Book Request Form (opens in a new window)
News For Families
Multi-Language Book Circulation Audio Recordings
- Listen to a message from Sustainability Academy about book loans and book care. Click on the name of the language you need to open a new page with a recording on it.
- Maay Maay
What We Do in Library
If you want to see the Digital Learning and Information Fluency Curriculum, check out the inspiration for BSD’s curriculum source, the Empire State Information Fluency Continuum.
Holds Your Books in ‘Discover’
Whether at school or at home, students in grades 3 through 5 may put a hold on books they wish to check out. Watch the training video on the catalog landing page to learn how to sign in using Gmail. Unable to login? Contact Ms. Wiz by email.
Ms. Wiz has some book read-alouds and makes training videos for students online at the school library’s YouTube channel. Check it out!